How to prepare for enrolment

Requirements and procedures could vary non the basis of your international qualification (High School diploma or BSc diploma).

Choose a Bachelor, Ont-tier or a Master Degree course and and learn more about the steps you need to take:

  1. Apply for pre-admission HERE
  2. If your curriculum is positively evaluated, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to apply for pre-enrolment through the Portal UNIVERSITALY
  3. Your application will be validated by the University and a pre-admission letter will be sent to the chosen Embassy an to your email address.

Please pay attention, for the a.y. 2023-24 the portal UNIVERSITALY is not available yet. Do not apply before receiving a proper communication. The applying period starts from the end of March 2023 (to be confirmed).


By rules, it is possible for non-EU students to enrol at University with one of the following residence permits:
- asylum
- long term residence
- family reunion
- work
For all the details, please contact the office.


For courses taught in English: International students should  produce an International English Language Certificate at level B2 (Independent User) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning and Teaching.
For courses taught in Italian: International students must prove their proficiency in Italian at level B2 by international certification or by an exam before the matriculation.

 Further information: