Doctoral courses are reserved for a limited number of students, who upon successful completion of their program receive the title of PhD.
Scholarships may be awarded based on demonstrated academic merit; based on the admission rankings, places in the doctoral programs will be made available without scholarships.
Doctoral courses are available in the following areas of scientific research, organized into different curricula as listed below:
Architecture, Design, Planning:
1) Architecture. Theories and Design;
2) Innovation Design;
3) Sustainable Urban Planning and Inland Areas Development Strategies.
Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biotechnology:
1) Chemical Sciences;
2) Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical and Food Sciences;
Computer Science and Mathematics:
1) Computer Science and Mathematics
Legal and Social Sciences:
1) Civil Law and Constitutional Legality;
2) Fundamental Rights in the Global Society;
Life and Health Sciences:
1) Molecular Biology and cellular Biotechnology;
2) One health (integrated approach to health focused on interactions between animals, humans and the environment)
3) Nutrition, Food and Health
Physics, Earth andMaterials Sciences:
2) Physical and chemical processes in Earth systems
3) Materials Sciences
For further details please visit http://isas.unicam.it/courses