Food and lodging
Food & Lodging
Camerino is a University Campus surrounded by nature. It offers students the tranquillity they need for their studies.
Student residences for over 800 places, two canteens and student cafetarias are managed by ERSU (Regional Agency for the Right to Higher Education)
All rooms are furnished and provided with LAN and a WiFi internet connection, a telephone to receive direct private calls (without a switchboard operator), bed linen and laundry facilities. Heating,electricity and water are included.
The tenant is responsible for the cleansing of the room/kitchen/bathroom.
A fortnightly general cleaning of rooms, bathrooms and communal areas is managed by ERSU (Regional Agency for the Right to Higher Education).
Student Residences are usually closed from 30 July to 17 September,and for Christmas from 20 December to 7 January. These dates can slightly change from year to year.
- Collegio Mattei 2 14 single rooms with private bath, 32 single rooms with bath shared between two rooms and 26 double rooms with private bath. A shared kitchen is available on each floor. There are some rooms for people with disabilities.The monthly average cost is 180€ (single room) and 150€ per person in a double room.
- Collegio Mattei 1 Single rooms - in apartments of 8 rooms with 2 bathrooms. The monthly average cost is 180€. The Collegio is open throughout the year.
- Residenza D’Avack, 47 double-rooms with private bath. No single rooms are available. The monthly average cost is 180€
- Campus Residence is a new residential complex situated on the town outskirts. Small apartments, each consisting of 2 or 3 single rooms, kitchen and bathroom. Parking area. The monthly average cost is 195€. The Campus residence is open throughout the year.
Prices are intended for long staying period. For stayings shorter than 3 months, the monthly cost is higher.
Further info: http://www.ersucam.it/?cat=86
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Rooms are assigned to students by ERSU (Regional Agency for the Right to Higher Education) on the basis of a ranking list.
- Students interested in having a room must apply directly to ERSU
- Each year scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and family income
ERSU scholarships are announced every year in the second half July. Information at www.ersucam.it
Scholarships cover food and lodging, and tuition fees.
For further detailed information on requirements, updates to prices, and application forms please visit the ERSU website at www.ersucam.it or contact the ERSU Administrative Offices (Via Colle Paradiso, Camerino, tel. 0737/4911 (switchboard) or 0737/ 492500).
LODGING: Campus of MATELICA
Residence San Francesco .Apartments with double or single rooms, living room, kitchenette and bathroom The monthly average cost 180€
Campus of ASCOLI PICENO
- Residenza ‘C.Crivelli’ is situated 2 km far from the town centre. 4 apartments with double and single rooms, bathrooms and kitchen for a total of 21 places. Study area and private parking.
The monthly average cost ranges 180€
- Residenza ‘Q.C. Rufo’ in the town centre an apartment with 4 double rooms, 2 bathrooms and kitchen for a total of n. 8 places. The monthly average cost ranges 180€
- Residenza ‘Rua del papavero’ in the town centre an apartment with 4 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, living-room with kitchenette and a small studio area for a total of n. 8 places. The monthly average cost ranges 180€
- Residenza Mercantini in the town centre an apartment with 2 single rooms, 2 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and a tiny garden for a total of n. 6 places. The The monthly average cost ranges 180€
ERSU foresteria (Guest House), for stays no longer than one month. 16 single rooms with private bath, small fridge, television. A small shared kitchen is available.
The monthly cost is 300€ (single room inclusive of daily cleaning, weekly change of bed linen and twice weekly change of bath towels, heating, electricity and water).
To ensure an effective service according to students’ needs, two canteens and two student cafeterias (Bar D’Avack and Caffé Ateneo) are located near the Student Residences.
Students have access to the canteens using a swipe card that must be charged in advance in payment machines located in the canteens or at the ERSU Cash Desk.
In preparing menus, the different needs of students from diverse foreign countries are taken into account. A weekly menu list with the points for each course is placed outside the canteens.
· MENSA MATTEI is open both lunch and dinner
Mondays to Fridays from 12.00 to 14.00 AND from 19.30 to 21.30
· MENSA D’Avack is open just for lunch
Mondays to Fridays from 12.30 to 14.15
The average cost for a complete meal (1st course, 2nd course, side dish and dessert) at the university canteens is about 5€.
In Camerino, the service is managed directly from the ERSU, but to ensure the same service for students of the University campuses of Matelica, San Benedetto del Tronto and Ascoli Piceno, the ERSU has agreements with restaurants and self-service caterers.
Further info: http://www.ersucam.it/?cat=73