Food and lodging
Food & Lodging
Camerino is a University Campus surrounded by nature. It offers students the tranquillity they need for their studies.
Student residences for over 900 places, two canteens and a student cafetarias are managed by ERDIS (Regional Agency for the Right to Higher Education)
- Students interested in having a place in the Strudent Residences must apply directly to ERDIS. (Regional Agency for the Right to Higher Education)
- The call for application is announced every year in the second half July at www.erdis.it
Scholarships cover food nd lodging (from 1 st October to end of July) , and university tuition fees
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and family income
- Rooms are assigned to the students by ERDIS on the basis of a ranking list.
All rooms are furnished and provided with WiFi internet connection, a telephone to receive direct private calls (without a switchboard operator), bed linen and laundry facilities. Heating,electricity and water are included in the service.
The tenant is responsible for the cleaning of the room/kitchen/bathroom.
A fortnightly general cleaning of rooms, bathrooms and communal areas is managed by ERDIS
Student Residences are usually closed from the end of July to end odf September, for Christmas from 20 December to 7 January and a week Easter time. These dates can slightly change from year to year.
- Collegio Mattei 2 14 single rooms with private bath, 32 single rooms with bath shared between two rooms and 26 double rooms with private bath. A shared kitchen is available on each floor. There are some rooms for people with disabilities.
- Collegio Mattei 1 190 Single rooms - in apartments of 8 rooms with 2 bathrooms.
- Residenza D’Avack, 47 double-rooms with private bath. No single rooms are available.
- Campus Residence is a new residential complex situated on the town outskirts. Small apartments, each consisting of 2 or 3 single rooms, kitchen and bathroom.
- Campus Montagnano is a new residential complex situated on the town outskirts. Small apartments, each consisting of 3 double rooms with private bath,shared living room with kitchenette.
LODGING: Campus of MATELICA
Residence San Francesco .Apartments with double or single rooms, living room, kitchenette and bathroom .
LODGING: Campus of ASCOLI PICENO
- Residenza ‘C.Crivelli’ ilocated 2 km far from the town centre. 4 apartments with double and single rooms, bathrooms and kitchen for a total of 21 places. Study area and private parking.
- Residenza ‘Rua del papavero’ in the town centre n. 2 apartments with 4 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, living-room with kitchenette and a small studio area for a total of n. 8 places.
- Residenza Mercantini in the town centre an apartment with 2 single rooms, 2 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen
- Residenza Asiago, in town, n. 3 double rooms and 1 single room, living -room with kitchenette, bathrooms
ERSU foresteria (Guest House), in Camerino for stays no longer than one month. 17 single/double rooms with private bath, small fridge, television. A small shared kitchen is available.
The cost includeaf daily cleaning, weekly change of bed linen and twice weekly change of bath towels, heating, electricity and water.
For further detailed information on requirements, updates to prices, application forms, reservation, please browse the websites www.erdis.it and http://www.ersucam.it
To ensure an effective service according to students’ needs, two canteens and a student cafeterias (Caffé Ateneo) are located near the Student Residences.
Students have access to the canteens using a swipe card that must be charged in advance in payment machines located in the canteens or at the ERSU Cash Desk.
In preparing menus, the different needs of students from diverse foreign countries are taken into account. A weekly menu list with the points for each course is placed outside the canteens.
· MENSA MATTEI is open both lunch and dinner
Mondays to Fridays from 12.30 to 14.30 and from 19.30 to 21.30
· MENSA D’Avack is open just for lunch
All week days from 12.30 to 14.30
Packed dinner to take away
The average cost for a complete meal (1st course, 2nd course, side dish and dessert) at the university canteens is about 5€.
In Camerino, the service is managed directly from the ERDIS, but to ensure the same service for students of the University campuses of Matelica, San Benedetto del Tronto and Ascoli Piceno, the ERDIS has agreements with restaurants and self-service caterers.