With reference to the COVID-19 emergency, the procedures and times for pre-enrollments at the Italian Embassies and consulates could be changed also for the persistence of the lockdown.
On the basis of the Government Decree on the Coronavirus Emergency, the Student Services and International Mobility Office is closed to the public until further notice, but offers remote information services to help and give maximum possible support to students.
- by phone from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 13.00; on Tuesdays and Thursdays also from 15.00 to 17.00;
- by email;
- through online meeting from Monday to Friday from 10.30 to 13.00
INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY AND ERASMUS OFFICE
Tel. 0737 / 404619-402450-404601
firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Tel. 0737 404609
1. Delivery of documents and mobility certifications is assured only when they are sent from your institutional email address: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. All scanned documents sent from a personal email address can only be accepted if a scan of your ID or passport is also attached to the email.
Decree from the Rector 109/2020
Special measures for the academic career of students, following the COVID-19 emergency
- From 20 May to 15 June 2020, a special graduation session has been set up for graduations for the academic year 2018/19.
- For the academic year 2019/20, exams scheduled in the period 15 April-20 May 2020 are no longer suspended.
- In the period from 15 April to 15 June 2020, students in regular enrollment for the academic year 2018/2019 will be permitted to take exams.
- The deadline for payment of the third installment of University tuition fees is now postponed until 29 May 2020.
- The period from the date of the last exam to the Graduation Session has been reduced to 10 days.
- Erasmus students, upon their request, will be permitted to take exams on-site even during the previously mentioned mobility period.