BSc Degree and One-Tier Master Degree
The pre-admission application form for BSc degree courses is temporarily suspended due to the huge number of applications received.
General information on documents to be eligible for a BACHELOR DEGREE or a ONE-TIER MASTER DEGREE
To be eligible for enrolment you must have one of the below listed School leaving Diploma
- High-school Diploma that satisfies the requirements for access to university education, i.e. conferred on completion of a minimum of 12 years of education)
- Diplomas issued under the American and British Educational system are evaluated on the basis of min. 3 APs .
- IB (International Baccalaureate): to be accepted it must state at 12 years of education, and a min. of 26 points.
Further inormation at:https://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/moduli/2021/Allegato1_EN.pdf
- Certificate of academic eligibility if required by you home country
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS REQUIRING A STUDY VISA
If your curriculum is positively evaluated, you will receive a communication with instructions on how to apply for pre-enrollment through the UNIVERSITALY portal (for the a.y. 2024-25 the portal will be available from the end of March 2024).
Your application will be validated by the University and a pre-admission letter will be sent to the chosen Embassy and to your email address.
Once in Italy, in order to finalize your enrolment, you must submit to the Student Registry the ORIGINALS of the following documents. Failure to present even one of these rmandatory documents can lead to rejection of your enrolment.
- Document of Identity (ID or Passport)
- Original High School Diploma
- Statement of Comparability and Verification of qualifications certificates issued by CIMEA (Information Center on Mobility and Academic Equivalences), that satisfy the enrolment requirements.
- Certificate of academic eligibility if required by your home country.
For courses taught in English: International students should produce an International English Language Certificate at level B2 (Independent User) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning and Teaching. Certificates accepted: Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL, Trinity, Pearson.
For courses taught in Italian: International students must prove their proficiency in Italian at level B2 by international certification or by an exam before the matriculation.