General information on documents to be eligible for a MASTER DEGREE
To be eligible for enrolment you must have:
- Bachelor Degree that satisfies the requirements to access to University Master Degree course
- Transcript of Records wih grades obtained or Diploma Supplment
- Course Syllabus outlines (i.e. exam programs) (recommended)
To apply for pre-admission, please complete the APPLICATION FORM
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS REQUIRING A STUDY VISA
If your curriculum is positively evaluated, you will receive a communication with instructions on how to apply for pre-enrollment through the UNIVERSITALY portal (for the a.y. 2024-25 the portal will be available from the end of March 2024).
Your application will be validated by the University and a pre-admission letter will be sent to the chosen Embassy and to your email address.
Once in Italy, in order to finalize your enrolment, you must submit to the Student registry the ORIGINALS of the following documents. Failure to present even one of these mandatory documents can lead to rejection of your enrolment.
- Document of Identity (ID or Passport)
- original Bachelor Diploma
- Transcript of Records wih grades obtained or Diploma Supplment. A translation is not required if the document is produced in English, Spanish, French.
- Statement of Comparability and Verification of qualifications certificates issued by CIMEA (Information Centre on Mobility and Academic Equivalences) that satisfy the enrollment requirements.
- Course Syllabus (i.e. exam programs)
For courses taught in English: International students should produce an International English Language Certificate at level B2 (Independent User) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning and Teaching. Certificates accepted: Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL, Trininity, Pearson.
For courses taught in Italian: International students must prove their proficiency in Italian at level B2 by international certification or by an exam before the matriculation.