Academic Year 2023-24: PRE-ADMISSIONS
(from 12 December 2022 to 06 April 2023)
Estimated time for the evaluation: one month. All the applicants will be informed about the results as soon as possible
To apply for pre-admission, please fill in the online form at the bottom of the page. Documents to upload are:
For BACHELOR DEGREE- Laurea (1st cycle Degree)
1) passport main page
2) High-school diploma that states the requirements for access to university education, i.e. conferred on completion of a minimum of 12 years of education (in English or Italian);
3) Certificate of academic eligibility if required by your home country (e.g. for Chinese students GAOKAO certificate with minimum score 380);
4) Language Certificate (Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL, Trinity, Pearson) at level B2 (reccommended, not mandatory).
DO NOT UPLOAD ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS as they will not be considered
For MASTER DEGREE - Laurea Magistrale (2nd cycle Degree)
1) passport main page
2) Bachelor Degree certificate;
3) Transcript of records;
4) Outlines Syllabuses (exam programmes) or Diploma Supplement ( in English or Italian);
5) Language Certificate (Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL, Trinity, Pearson) at level B2 (reccommended, not mandatory)
DO NOT UPLOAD ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS as they will not be considered.
ONLY FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS REQUIRING A STUDY VISA
Please read carefully all the steps:
- Apply for pre-admission at the bottom of the page
- If your curriculum is positively evaluated, you will receive an e-mail with further instructions on how to apply for pre-enrolment through the Portal UNIVERSITALY.
- Your application will be validated by the University and a pre-admission letter will be sent to the chosen Embassy and to your email address.
Please pay attention, for the a.y. 2023-24 the portal UNIVERSITALY is now available at the link https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/.
(Only pre-enrolment applications made by pre-admitted students will be validated in the portal)
To apply for pre-admission, please complete the online form. All the asterisked fields are mandatory:
- for BACHELOR and ONE-TIER MASTER DEGREE
- for MASTER DEGREE
The data will be used for the sole purpose of the evaluation and they will be processed according to the current law in terms of protection of personal data.