Research and Innovation Office delivers advanced services and expert support to UNICAM University Schools and stakeholders (public institutions, enterprises and industries) The Office provides project financial management and supports researchers in work plan management of national and international Research funded projects.
The main missions of the Office are:
- Mapping of research skills and research results for knowledge and technology transfer;
- Monitoring of funding opportunities at the regional, national and international level;
- Supporting research & innovation project design and management;
- Searching out innovation, protecting IP-Intellectual Property and enhancing its value;
- Supporting young researchers, PhDs, graduates and students in the new company start-up phase.